MISS MONEYPENNY’S 50/50 FUN-RAISER
Friday, October 26, 2018 from 7 pm – 11 pm
Admission by donation (suggested: Students – $5, Members – $5, Guests -$10)
Harcourt House Artist Run Centre, 3rd floor, 10215 – 112 St, Edmonton
>>> BUY your 50/50 raffle tickets starting OCTOBER 1st, 2018 <<<
contact our office at 780 426 4180
‘DRESS TO KILL’ in support of Harcourt House’s renovations and join us on Friday, October 26, 2018 from 7 pm to 11 pm at Harcourt House Galleries for an evening of artful celebrations and delectable dishes, including a chance to win a 50/50 raffle jackpot:
- Fun Activities including ‘James Bond Trivia’
- ‘Dress to Kill‘ Costume Contest (don’t forget to spice up your outfit)
- Cash bar with ‘James Bond-style’ Martinis
- Funk / Sole grooves: Jared and Stu Present the Stoned Soul Picnic
- 50/50 Raffle (call us at 780 426 4180 to buy your tickets now)
- And … much more!
50% of raffle proceeds will support much-needed renovations at Harcourt House Artist Run Centre. These renovations are critical to the ongoing provision of the Centre’s drop-in and outreach art education programming, gallery exhibitions and other support provided by Harcourt House to the arts community in Edmonton and beyond.
The event also celebrates the grand finale of our AIR program 2017/18 artist Natalie Jachyra and her exhibition Lakeshore and Dixie in the Main Gallery.
We hope to see you there! Thank you for your support!