We are working to develop our membership program and enhance our services to you. If you have any comments or suggestions, or to sign up for membership, please contact the gallery. We are pleased to do a membership exchange with other artist run centres.
- Student/Senior $15.00
- Individual $25.00
- Family $40.00
- Non-profit Organization $50.00
- For-profit Organization $60.00
HOW TO APPLY
AS A MEMBER YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- A monthly newsletter: This includes all our most recent updates on exhibitions, classes, current events, and opportunities for emerging and established artists. This also includes any opportunities that come up for community engagment.
- Invitations to openings and events
- Discounts on classes & workshops: Each member receives 10% discount on all our education programming.
- Annual Membership Exhibition: This exhibition is for members only. This is a great opportunity to show us what you have been working on.
- Access and Discounts on Facility use: book the art education/sculpture room at no cost during available times. Contact Harcourt House at firstname.lastname@example.org, 780.426.4180.
- Discounts on clay firing: If you are a sculptor and a member, take advantage of our low cost clay firing. Call for more details on this.
- AGM: All members are invited to vote at our Annual General Meeting. Come and discuss the future of Harcourt House.
- Invitations to exhibition openings and events
AND MEMBER DISCOUNTS!
Members receive discounts at the following businesses when they present their membership card:
- The Big Pixel Inc. (15%) 18610 Ellerslie Road SW, 780-433-4343
- Days Painting Supplies (12% – paint/ 20% – brushes, rollers) 10733 – 104 Avenue NW, 780-426-4848
- Delta Art And Drafting (10%) 11116 – 120 Street NW, 780-455-7983
- Colours Art & Framing (10%) 7371 – 104 Street NW, 780-426-7820
- Mill Creek Picture Framing (15%) 9609 – 82 Avenue NW, 780-433-1430
- Windsor Plywood (5% -molding, 10% – hardware) 5255 – 128 Avenue NW, 780-463-9663
- Kamena Gallery & Frames(25% custom framing) 5726 – 104 Street NW, 780-944-9497