Harcourt House Art Galleries’ Protocol For Public Visit During COVID-19
The management of Harcourt House Artist Run Centre is extremely excited to reopen our galleries to the public. The galleries will be open to the public Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm. The galleries will be closed Sundays and statutory holidays. Free admission.
We are prioritizing the health and safety of our visitors, Harcourt’s staff, and the community, and encourage the visitors to strictly adhere to Harcourt’s safety protocols when visiting Harcourt’s art galleries and other facilities at Harcourt House.
- Both the main stairwell and the public elevators will be available for visitors to access the 3rd floor and Harcourt’s art galleries.
- If using the elevator visitors are asked to follow elevator etiquette outlined by Alberta Health Services. Signs will be posted and maintained by Harcourt’s staff.
- There will be a limit of ten (10) visitors in the galleries at one time. In the event of a full capacity of the visitors in the galleries, visitors will be asked to wait in the hallway outside the gallery doors for their turn.
- Visitors will be asked to use the hand sanitizers provided by the entrance to the galleries.
- Face masks or face coverings are mandatory for Harcourt’s visitors. Visitors are encouraged to bring their own masks/face coverings.
- Visitors to Harcourt’s art galleries are required to maintain a 2 meters distance from other groups/individual visitors while at the galleries unless they are family members or cohorts.
- Visitors are not allowed to touch the artwork.
- The management of Harcourt House Artist Run Centre encourages all visitors with symptoms such as fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose or difficulty breathing to stay home and complete the COVID-19 self-assessment on the Alberta Health website or call 811
- While Harcourt House will be providing regular cleaning services, the visitors understand that the galleries, washrooms, and other facilities cannot be fully sanitized on a routine basis and that remnants of the COVID-19 virus may persist despite the best efforts and at no fault of the Where Edmonton Community Artists Network (W.E.C.A.N.) Society/ Harcourt House Artist Run Centre and shall not hold the Society or staff liable for COVID-19 related issues.
- If visitors are acting in an unsafe manner they shall be asked to leave Harcourt’s facilities.
Thank you for keeping us all safe. We wish you a very enjoyable visit at Harcourt’s art galleries.
The Management + Staff of Harcourt House Artist Run Centre