CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: FRONT ROOM GALLERY
Harcourt House Artist Run Centre is seeking submissions from Edmonton Capital Region contemporary emerging and established artists for exhibition in the Front Room Gallery.
The Front Room Gallery is a space for individual and collaborative artists to showcase new work fresh from the studio, experimental work in progress, or timely projects from artists residing specifically in the Greater Edmonton region. Deadline for submissions is September 30, 2016.
Harcourt House pays an $800 exhibition fee for the Front Room space.
GENERAL SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Harcourt House accepts ELECTRONIC FORMATS ONLY. All written support and images must be burned to a SINGLE CD, DVD or uploaded on to a USB flash drive.
- ALL Written Material: Must be in a SINGLE PDF or WORD document
- IMAGES in JPEG FORMAT
- All written material and images must be burned to a SINGLE CD, DVD or uploaded to a USB flash drive
- DVDs may be included for video documentation.
- Clearly label CD/DVD/flash drive with artists full name and gallery submitting to
- All files must be Mac compatible
SPECIFIC SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Project description/proposal (include gallery space you are applying for)
- Curriculum Vitae (3 page max.)
- Artist’s/ Curatorial statement (1 page max.)
- 10 – 15 good quality digital images of proposed or recent work (JPEG’s ONLY)
- Submit a resolution of 72 dpi files ONLY
- Image list including: title, dimensions, medium, and date
- Press clippings (3 page max.) *Optional
- Contact information (mailing address, phone number and email). Please include website (if applicable)
- Include your name on all files and images submitted
VIDEO FILE SPECIFICATIONS:
**Digital support material that does not correspond to the guidelines may result in an incomplete submission application, resulting in a withdrawal from the jury review.
- Maximum of two videos no longer than 5 minutes each
- Submit files that can be accessed through one of the following programs: QuickTime, Flash Player or Shockwave
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- Do not send any paper documents, printed images, or return envelopes as submissions will not be returned or reviewed. ?
- Do not email submissions or use PowerPoint presentations.
- Incomplete proposal packages will NOT be considered.
- Following the submission guidelines will ensure your submission is reviewed. Thank you.
SEND SUBMISSIONS TO:
Harcourt House Artist Run Centre
3rd Floor Gallery, 10215-112 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5K 1M7
Any questions please contact Angèle Karosi at (780) 426-4180 or email@example.com