Figuratively Speaking: 26th Annual Naked Show Exhibition + Sale will feature drawings, paintings, and sculptures from Harcourt House’s drop-in sessions with live models.
Exhibition Dates: June 2 – 14, 2018
Opening Reception + Harcourt’s Open House: Saturday, June 2, 2018 from 12 pm to 5 pm.
Exhibition Title: Figuratively Speaking: 26th Annual Naked Show Exhibition
Open To: Artists attending Harcourt House’s drop-in sessions
Guidelines For Submission:
- Every artist may submit up to five (5) works for the Exhibition Curators to consider. Every artist who submits will have at least one work in the exhibition, and up to a maximum of three works may be selected by the Exhibition Curators.
- Submitted artworks must be created during the non-instructional Drop-In Drawing, Painting, or Sculpture sessions, the Draw-Till-You-Drop sessions, or the Model Long Weekends sessions.
- We will only accept the artwork created within the past year.
- Late submissions will not be excepted.
- Artist will provide all of the information on the ARTWORK SUBMISSION FORM and include the form with the submitted artworks. Any missing information will disqualify your submission from consideration.
- Harcourt House Artist Run Centre will NOT be responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged artworks before and after the exhibition dates.
- Artworks should not be framed for submission but MUST be framed for the exhibition by the artist.
- Drop off the artworks for submission to the DRAWING ROOM in the Harcourt House Annex Building. Do NOT bring the artworks upstairs to the Gallery offices unless it is absolutely necessary. It is the artist’s responsibility to ensure her/his submissions are clearly labelled for the Figuratively Speaking: 26th Annual Naked Show Exhibition.
Drop off times for the Drawing Room:
- Mondays from 1 pm to 4 pm and from 7 pm to 10 pm.
- Wednesdays from 7 pm to 10 pm.
- Fridays from 7 pm to 10 pm.
Please find the ARTWORK SUBMISSION FORM here.
If you have any questions, please contact Ruta Nichol, Harcourt’s Exhibition Programs Coordinator + Curatorial Assistant, Monday through Friday from 10 am to 5 pm, tel. 780-426-4180; email: firstname.lastname@example.org